|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Dartmouth Devon UK|
POTOON MOORING INCLUDED. Currently moored in Dartmouth on a pontoon morning with water and electric included until March 31st 2021. You can apply to the harbour for the 2021 season if you wish.
Constructed in 1978. Fully refurbished finished in 2017 (after 3 years’ work). We went from bow to stern, outside and inside. The only thing we didn't do was replace the engine, mast, main bulkhead and the hull. The engine had only been replaced a few years before we bought her. She has less then 30 hours on the engine. We have lots of before photos if you would like to see the work that has been done. She spent 15 years before we had her on the freshwater canals.
She is a 5 birth. Double in the fore-peak and cabin and single quarter birth (small adult/kids)
• Rubbing straights all removed and fully refurbished.
• Stanchions removed and refitted.
• Hull striped back and resprayed.
• Anti-foul July 2020
• Anti-slip Treadmaster fitted to the deck
• New windows fitted and cabin door smoked PVC.
• Fresh water tank fitted 70 litres.
• Solar powered extract fan.
• Solar panel 70 watt.
• New push pit made with gas bottle holder and rear gate to the stern step hull.
• Swim step made into stern on the boat to allow easy access.
• Cockpit seats remade in teak with outside cushions made to measure in blue.
• Sails included.
• New navigation lights
• New deck flood lights.
• New remote-control external lights.
• Cockpit low level light.
• New depth sounder.
• Wind turbine currently not fitted but already to go on a post extension on board.
• New halyards and lines.
• Mooring line and chain set.
• New hull fittings and filtered water intake for the engine.
• Boat hook.
Galley and cabins are all painted white with 2 pac paint, white doors and neutral felt. The main bulkhead we have left the original wood. It came up lovely and seems a shame to cover it up.
• New galley made to measure with fold down top over the cooker to form nav table. White slab doors, new gimballed stainless-steel cooker with 2 burners, grill and single oven. New compressor fridge with thermostat. New cold-water feed via pressure activated pump controlled by relay and new kitchen sink again with fold down glass top. New high-level LED lights under the windows and low-level kick board LED lights switched individually.
• New gas pipe installation.
• Cabin seating all made to measure and folds out into a double birth. Compartment storage under cabin seat.
• New soft furnishings including inside, and outside cockpit cushions all made to measure.
• New bilge pump, new cabin floor with real teak laminate designed to store a bottle or two of wine under the floor.
• New sea toilet installed, bathroom cabinet, sink, new floor designed fitted, windows frosted.
• Forepeak redesigned as a solid 2-man birth. Cabin walls fitted with felt to add insulation. New bed cushions were made to fit. Storage under the fixed birth. Switchable light.
• Quarter birth again with made to measure cushion. LED lighting with own switch and neutral felt lining.
• Fully rewired with 12VDC system and 230V system with inverter and mains connection. 2 x deep cycle batteries for the house electrics and a separate 12VDC engine start battery. 230VAC to 12VDC battery charger. Fuse box arrangement and bus bars, complete with main battery isolators and parallel facility. 12VDC and 230VAC outlets throughout. New lighting is 12VDC.
• Fixed in VHS radio with new aerial at mast head.
• Several life-jackets.
2 Man Dinghy and oars Included.
She has been taken out of the water July 2020 for anti-fouling, cleaning and polishing of the prop. All rubbing straights and top side woodwork have been rub down and painted.
She has given us many happy holidays and memories. Some of the photos have us in the them as they best show her size and how she works. I have loads of photos and videos please shout if you would like some more.
We are only selling as we have we have a new larger project.
If you would like any before photos please ask, please let us know if you have any questions. The photo of the lights was taken just after we had installed them.
No smoking and no children have been on the boat.
|Vessel type:||Sailing Yacht|
|Builder:||Van de Stadt|
|Make:||Van de Stadt|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||8.50m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Keel type:||Bulb Keel|
|Displacement:||4 metric tons|
|Dry Weight:||4 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||5 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||70 Litres|
All cushions have been custom made in 2017.
Galley doubles as a nav table with fold down glass sink and fold down cooker cover.
High level and low level LED lights.
All lights can be individually switched.
Waco fridge and Neptune cooker included.
Fully anti-fouled and boot topped July 2020
All new equipment instated when we refurbished her.
Fully rewired with 12VDC system and 230V system with inverter and mains connection. 2 x deep cycle batteries for the house electrics and a separate 12VDC engine start battery. 230VAC to 12VDC battery charger. Fuse box arrangement and bus bars, complete with main battery isolators and parallel facility. 12VDC and 230VAC outlets throughout. New lighting is 12VDC.
New fixed VHF radio and Depth sounded sorry I don't have a photo of it.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.